PM Mudra loan scheme is released by the government for Income generation and employment creation in Manufacturing, Services, Retail, Agri etc various sector in the country. This loan scheme laughed by the government of India on 8 April 2015. This year PM Mudra Loan Scheme 2021-22 application started so eligible and needy people can apply and get loans up to 10 lakh.
PM Mudra Loan Scheme Business Loan by Government
This Loan scheme’s motive is provide a loan facilities up to 10 lakh rs to the small business industry. These loans providing by some Commercial Banks, Small Finance Banks, MFIs and NBFCs. Recently Punjab National Bank. Under this scheme eligible person or business get up to 10 lakhs loan without gauraty.
There are 3 loan plan available under Mudra Business Loan.
Child Loan – For this scheme you get a loan of up to Rs. 50,000.
Kishor Loan– The loan amount under this scheme is from Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 lakh.
Tarun Loan– Under this scheme you will get a loan of Rs 5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh
List of documents For Mudra Loan
- Identity Card – Aadhaar Card, PAN Card,Election Card, Driving License, Passport.
- Current Passport Size Photo.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
- Resident Proof – Light Bill, Property Tax Receipt, Aadhar Card, Telephone Bill.
- Proof of identity, business enterprises
How To Apply Mudra Loan Scheme Online?
- To apply PM Mudra Loan Follow Given Below Step Carefully.
- First Download PM mudra Loan Application Form. This form are different according to loan plans so first choose which mudra Loan plan you need.
- Now Fill this form with all the correct details and confirm all information.
- Submit this form in your nearest bank branch don’t forget to Attach all required mudra loan documents.
- Now the bank will do the loan process from their side and inform you when your mudra loan is approved.
Achievements Under PMMY Mudra Loan
No. Of PMMY Loans Sanctioned:10955714*
Amount Sanctioned: 63444.00 CRORE*
Amount Disbursed: 58683.17 CRORE*
That’s it we shared all PMMY mudra loan information with you. If you have any questions then ask in the comment box. This is important for all who in struggle and looking for money for business and startup so must share this post.